- Get a complete understanding of the requirements at the very beginning. Make sure you
get input from everyone.
- Do not create deadlines before you understand all the requirements.
- Lots of preparation and planning prevents endless complications later on.
- Use good testers.
- Identify the risks early and never turn your back on them.
- Use good trainers (usually not a developer)
- Give lots of training.
A project can be well run. It can go in on time and within the budget.
It can even be an enjoyable process.
This is the last chapter